Meet the 2018 Teams
(confirmed in order of registration)
William Street Beer Co. and Bickle Farms – Valley Hops
Great Lakes Brewery and VQH Farms
Goodlot Farmstead Brewing Company and Goodlot Farm
Muddy York Brewing Co. and VQH Farms
Junction Craft Brewing and Bighead Hops
New Limburg Brewing Co. and Hayhoe Hops and King Lake Farms
Wellington Brewery and Hayhoe Hops
Elora Brewing Company and CanAussie Farms Inc.
Bitte Schon Brauhaus and Better Brew Hops
Brock Street Brewing Company and Pleasant Valley Hops
Upper Thames Brewing and The Tavistock Hop Company
Railway City Brewing Co. and Kinglake Farm
Charlotteville Brewing Company and Carolinian Hop Yard
Mash Paddle Brewery and Clear Valley Hops
Magnotta and Snihur Ridge and Hops of Pelham Inc.
London Brewing Co-operative and Carolinian Hop Yard
Steamwhistle Brewing and Meadowsweet Farms
Mill Street Brewery and Clear Valley Hops
What’s New for Great Ontario-Hopped Craft Beer competition for 2018
- Brewers may only submit one entry, teamed with no more than two Hop growers. Hop growers may not be part of more than two entries.
- Entry into the competition is $25.00 CDN to be paid with the registration.
- The Hop grower must have more than 400 hop plants or ½ acre in production with the intent to sell for use in commercially available beer.
- Entries must be in six bottles. Bottles may be of any size or colour as long as they DO NOT identify the entrant (e.g. no unique raised lettering, bottle design, graphics or colour). Each bottle must be affixed with a competition entry label. Neither cans nor Swing-top or corked bottles are allowed. Crowns can be any colour as long as they DO NOT identify the entrant. Obliterate any lettering or graphics on the crown with a permanent marker. Failure to meet these requirements will result in disqualification. Beer and bottles will not be returned.
- The GOHCBC will not be held responsible for missing entries. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received, contact us immediately.
Visit the History page to see previous winners and beer styles
For more information about the venue, please visit the Sponsors page