Congratulations to the Winners
Great Lakes Brewery and VQH Farms
Elora Brewing Company and CanAussie Farms Inc.
Brock Street Brewing Company and Chlodowig Farm
What’s New for Great Ontario-Hopped Craft Beer competition for 2018
- Brewers may only submit one entry, teamed with no more than two Hop growers. Hop growers may not be part of more than two entries.
- Entry into the competition is $25.00 CDN to be paid with the registration.
- The Hop grower must have more than 400 hop plants or ½ acre in production with the intent to sell for use in commercially available beer.
- Entries must be in six bottles. Bottles may be of any size or colour as long as they DO NOT identify the entrant (e.g. no unique raised lettering, bottle design, graphics or colour). Each bottle must be affixed with a competition entry label. Neither cans nor Swing-top or corked bottles are allowed. Crowns can be any colour as long as they DO NOT identify the entrant. Obliterate any lettering or graphics on the crown with a permanent marker. Failure to meet these requirements will result in disqualification. Beer and bottles will not be returned.
- The GOHCBC will not be held responsible for missing entries. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received, contact us immediately.
Visit the History page to see previous winners and beer styles
For more information about the venue, please visit the Sponsors page